Sunday 16 December 2012

Feeback welcome!

As a newly published writer it goes without saying that things might start off a little rough. And by saying that I mean the standard of writing - not just sales! Try as one may, minor errors in grammar and/or spelling mistakes are almost inevitable - even after countless hours spent editing; painstakingly scrutinising with a metaphorical tooth comb. Automated spell and grammar checks are a massive aid, yet not impeccable. In publishing my work, I do so confident that I have eradicated all such grammatical or orthographic blunders, yet am fully prepared for the odd little tiddler that managed to slip its way through the net.
The same can be said of the plot. I am fully confident that all gaping holes in the plot line have been filled. In the past it has always annoyed me when I have read a story with blatant errors, contradictions or holes so big one could park a car inside. It is for this very reason that I have toiled over GENESIS like a labour of love.
However I am not so proud as to refuse to admit my shortcomings. If anyone discovers a mistake of any kind, be it glaringly obvious or subtle, I would cherish your opinions and feedback. After all, I write for people to read just as much as I write because I love to write!

And so it is that I present the first of six novels of the CHILD OF THE GRYPHON series, entitled GENESIS.  The first story introduces the main protagonist, one Gabriel Millar, an average teenage boy living in an average town - or so he thinks. When tragedy strikes his whole life is turned upside down. He awakens to find himself in a new world hidden away from the humans for centuries and is reunited with a grandfather he never knew he had. Only then does Gabriel discover the truth about his origins and learn that the idea of man evolving from the Great Apes is but a partial truth...

The book is available on Amazon and on multiple different formats on Smashwords.


No comments:

Post a Comment